Broadcast a live video on Workplace
Android App Help
iPad App Help
iPhone App Help
You can broadcast a live video on Workplace by using Live Producer.
To go live:
- Go to the group you want to go live in, or you can broadcast live from your timeline.
- Click Write something… in the composer.
- Click next to More options.
- Click Create a broadcast in the left panel and select Create broadcast to go live instantly.
- If you want to Broadcast later, you can find out more about scheduling an event.
Create your broadcast
Once you have clicked Create broadcast, you can edit settings for your broadcast before you go live.
- In Broadcast overview, click Title to add a title to your live broadcast. This title will not be shown to your audience.
- Click Description to add details about your broadcast.
- Select a video source. You can go live with Webcam or with Streaming software.
- Choose to include Live questions during the live broadcast. Live questions are only available if you’re going live to a group.
- Click Choose where to post to select a group to broadcast your live video to, or you can choose to post to your timeline.
- Click next to Broadcast with other hosts to go live with multiple hosts. Share the invite link with the people you want to broadcast with.
- Click Advanced settings in the left panel, then click next to Auto-generated captions to turn on automatic captions for multiple languages.
- Click next to Live rewind to allow viewers to rewind during the live broadcast.
- Click Start broadcast to go live.
- Click End live video in the bottom left to finish your live broadcast.